Reply
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Registered User hadi2007's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2022
    Age: 52
    Posts: 38
    Rep Power: 0
    hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hadi2007 is offline

    My split and exercises

    Been doing this split and I love it the most out of every split I have done but can someone gimme some feedback on the split and exercises

    Monday: chest and bicep
    Flat Dumbbell press 3x12
    Incline Dumbbell press 3x12
    Chest fly's 3x12

    Barbell curl 3x10
    Hammer curls 3x12


    Tuesday: Shoulder and triceps
    Ohp 3x10
    Skull crushers 3x12
    lat raises 3 sets to failure
    Tricep pushdown 3x12
    Reverse Pecdec 3x12

    Wednesday back and legs
    Lat pulldown 3x12
    Barbell row 3x10
    Shrugs till failure
    Deadlifts 5x5
    Squat 3x10
    Leg extensions 3x12
    Hamstring curls 3x10

    Cardio and abs
    One handed farmers carries 2 mins
    Plank till failure
    ab crunches till failure

    either boxing,stairs,bike or treadmill for 30 mins
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Posts: 4,962
    Rep Power: 31425
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TolerantLactose is online now
    2 days devoted to 25% of your musculature, 1 day for the other 75%. That's pretty gnarly balance.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

    You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm.
    Unknown
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User hadi2007's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2022
    Age: 52
    Posts: 38
    Rep Power: 0
    hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hadi2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hadi2007 is offline
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    2 days devoted to 25% of your musculature, 1 day for the other 75%. That's pretty gnarly balance.
    Good point probs shoud find a way to train more of the other muscles maybe a full body kind of workout?
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com