Reply
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline

    Clicking elbow when curling WITHOUT ANY WEIGHT ON

    as titile says..

    about 2 months now, driving me nuts. If I wlll do this 2-3 times straight pain will start. I have been not training this whole time besides doing rehab for my shoulder injury (rc, supraspinatus)...

    Youtube makes me think it's a golfer's elbow, but I dont know about the clicking when curling my arm without any weight on.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User ScottLL's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    ScottLL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ScottLL is offline
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    as titile says..

    about 2 months now, driving me nuts. If I wlll do this 2-3 times straight pain will start. I have been not training this whole time besides doing rehab for my shoulder injury (rc, supraspinatus)...

    Youtube makes me think it's a golfer's elbow, but I dont know about the clicking when curling my arm without any weight on.
    Is the clicking on the outside of elbow, or elbow groove (by bicep)?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    Originally Posted by ScottLL View Post
    Is the clicking on the outside of elbow, or elbow groove (by bicep)?

    tbh I have no ****ing idea. I think it's from the inside which makes me think the ulnar nerve as I am having numbness and pain during nighttime. But, I also had pain on the outisde (tennis elbow) for a short period, and in general my whole ****ing elbow aches. I dont know what to do.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,518
    Rep Power: 8353
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is online now
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    I dont know what to do.
    You may have some loose bone/cartilage floating around that needs to be cleaned out, but a sports doctor examining you, then doing an X-ray and MRI if necessary is better than someone here diagnosing you.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Szyszak's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 99
    Rep Power: 68
    Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Szyszak is offline
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    tbh I have no ****ing idea. I think it's from the inside which makes me think the ulnar nerve as I am having numbness and pain during nighttime. But, I also had pain on the outisde (tennis elbow) for a short period, and in general my whole ****ing elbow aches. I dont know what to do.
    do you feel the numbness only in two fingers pinky and ring finger? If so it might be irritation to ulnar nerve at the elbow grove. Cause by many reasons though, tightness in flexors group or triceps imbalance bettwen medial and short head. If medial head is stronger compare to short head it can push out the ulnar nerve from the groove. Did you try some manual therapy for ur triceps and flexors?
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    Originally Posted by Szyszak View Post
    do you feel the numbness only in two fingers pinky and ring finger? If so it might be irritation to ulnar nerve at the elbow grove. Cause by many reasons though, tightness in flexors group or triceps imbalance bettwen medial and short head. If medial head is stronger compare to short head it can push out the ulnar nerve from the groove. Did you try some manual therapy for ur triceps and flexors?
    I did an EMG test and both elbow and hands are postitve for the tunnels sydromes. The click is only at my left though. I think it's coming from the outside but im not sure. I think what caused this whole situatuon is eccentric rotator cuff exxercises as I was feeling my elbow. Can you give me some video links to exercises? I'll hit 90 before I get any help from doctors here.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Szyszak's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 99
    Rep Power: 68
    Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Szyszak is offline
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    I did an EMG test and both elbow and hands are postitve for the tunnels sydromes. The click is only at my left though. I think it's coming from the outside but im not sure. I think what caused this whole situatuon is eccentric rotator cuff exxercises as I was feeling my elbow. Can you give me some video links to exercises? I'll hit 90 before I get any help from doctors here.
    Search in youtube for cubital tunnel stretches / glides (they are useful, it helped to my friend but it took a while ... before he rid of the problem)
    Add massage and stretching for flexors, triceps, and stay away from exercises which aggrivate the problem which is skull crushers perform in a way where u go to the forehead instead of behind your head, Here is a video explaning how it works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9YKhYqNMbA
    Try to identify if u have any postural issues, like rounded shoulders, it can be the reason why the nerve doesnt glide properly.

    Try also this stretch, it might be extremely helpful : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTYcRPtFUd8
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    I jacked up my left shoulder 10 weeks ago after doing shoulder press 2x the amount of what I usually do in the gym, concrete weights in my house and bad form, it was progressive for almost 2 months and one day I started feeling my shoulder so bad, got an mri and turns out i have a labrum tear. thing is the left elbow have been having this click almost ever since it happened, and got progrssivley worse. 1.5 week ago my right arm started having this same ****, needlees to say I am not working out ever since as well besides rehabing my shoulder (which is still bad) in the first few weeks after it cooled down.

    Having all of these probelms together I CANNOT take care of my shoulder as my elbow's come first.

    Gee, all of this before 30, wonder what's next....

    the gliding exercises makes it worse for me. Ill check out the strerch in the video. However I am still not at ease regarding this clicking elbow. If will bend my elbow several times straight one another it will start flaring up. My question is can this nerve pressure "go away"?

    I am not a fan of the cortisone shots as I don't think it'll solve the problem and rather just have surgery instead. However, me being 23 can this go away? I am literally trying not to bends my arm as much as possible but it's driivng me nuts.

    Thanks man
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Szyszak's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 99
    Rep Power: 68
    Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Szyszak is offline
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    I jacked up my left shoulder 10 weeks ago after doing shoulder press 2x the amount of what I usually do in the gym, concrete weights in my house and bad form, it was progressive for almost 2 months and one day I started feeling my shoulder so bad, got an mri and turns out i have a labrum tear. thing is the left elbow have been having this click almost ever since it happened, and got progrssivley worse. 1.5 week ago my right arm started having this same ****, needlees to say I am not working out ever since as well besides rehabing my shoulder (which is still bad) in the first few weeks after it cooled down.

    Having all of these probelms together I CANNOT take care of my shoulder as my elbow's come first.

    Gee, all of this before 30, wonder what's next....

    the gliding exercises makes it worse for me. Ill check out the strerch in the video. However I am still not at ease regarding this clicking elbow. If will bend my elbow several times straight one another it will start flaring up. My question is can this nerve pressure "go away"?

    I am not a fan of the cortisone shots as I don't think it'll solve the problem and rather just have surgery instead. However, me being 23 can this go away? I am literally trying not to bends my arm as much as possible but it's driivng me nuts.

    Thanks man
    If u damaged ur shoulder while benching, which is extremely common when the elbow goes behind the shoulder, the humerus glide forward and can damage subscapularis muscle. I guess you have been doing a lot of external rotation with band but not really seems like it's working is it ?

    Try this one :
    1 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MYWtJgthRc
    2 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBpU9orjTs (can use band if you have it)

    Let me know after how u feel, it should work. Shoulders always clicking if u have lack of internal rotation, tightness in rotator cuff and instability. Give it a shot.
    I guess once you fix the shoulder issue, elbow shouldnt bother u anymore.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    hurt it from shoulder press. I've been doing rehab for a few weeks at home after it settled down, including the same first exercise, thing is, to do this now, with those elbows, it'll just make it worse. they really flare up from nothing. Can't even wash my fash properly.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    Seen an ortho today. From physical exam he said it wasn't the ulnar nerve (popping) and just told me to get an MRI.

    I think the clicks sounds come from the outside of the elbow, which leads me to think that the tricep may be related. I will add and say that if I do a fist and just spin my hand around 360 I will hear noises from the arm.

    Anyone have an idea?
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    I suspect the tricep is the culprit. Whenever I strech it or try to strech it it just get mad irritated. Not normal. Can it be tendonitis? On sunday it'll be 3 months since this **** has started. I would appriciate an advice from anyone who can give me an insight. I am 23 and this is been the hardest time of my life so far...
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User air2fakie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,518
    Rep Power: 8353
    air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    air2fakie is online now
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    Can it be tendonitis? On sunday it'll be 3 months since this **** has started. I would appriciate an advice from anyone who can give me an insight. I am 23 and this is been the hardest time of my life so far...
    Or you could get an MRI like I suggested at the start and your ortho just said to do.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User amit4life5's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2014
    Location: Israel
    Age: 24
    Posts: 57
    Rep Power: 93
    amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amit4life5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amit4life5 is offline
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Or you could get an MRI like I suggested at the start and your ortho just said to do.
    I live in a place where you need to wait a month if you're lucky to get an MRI. It's schudeled. I am just want to hear people thoughts and advice
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Szyszak's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 99
    Rep Power: 68
    Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Szyszak is offline
    Originally Posted by amit4life5 View Post
    I live in a place where you need to wait a month if you're lucky to get an MRI. It's schudeled. I am just want to hear people thoughts and advice
    only a month dude? I once get sent for MRI and if for insurance only 2 years of waiting, if private only 2 months tho.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com