Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33
  1. #1
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline

    Guys, are you still repulsed by a woman with a bush of public hair or....?

    SENSITIVE TOPIC SO BE NICE AND TRY NOT TO JUDGE

    To cut a long story short I haven't dated in a REALLY long time, had some chronic illness and dating or anything was just the last thing on my mind. So I literally haven't had any need or desire to remove hair down there reguarly.

    I want to start dating again and trying to sort myself out a bit. I trimmed down there today as apposed to shaving (ew, no, ouch), and I personally think it looks ****ING ridiculous. It's just like random tufts of hair now, it's itchy because it's still caused a stubble like effect, I have random long and uneven bits as it's hard to reach every nook and point (No John, you do not understand what women go through just because you shave your face), and when I look in the mirror I honestly think it looks ****ing ridiculous. I look like a giant baby or something. I used to feel like this when I removed hair in my last relationship, but I didn't feel I had a choice as it was a different time and it really, really wasn't cool for girls to be hairy back then. :/

    Tbh at the time, I wasn't working out so I kinda hated my body anyway, so it didn't really make a difference to how I felt in bed.


    But, and not to toot my own horn, but recently when I look in the mirror, I'VE BEEN LOOKING SEXY AS ****. However, I'm very much a pear shape.

    So like I can understand having no hair looking REALLY GOOD if you have a perfect pornstar physique, which I don't and never will, but on me I felt like having a bush made look really womanly. It really flattered and emphasised the shape of my hips and ass.

    Whereas now I don't have much hair down there, I feel it just exemplifies the more child-like side of my body (my flatter top half).

    I hope you kind of understand what I'm getting at?

    So I honestly just wanna leave it now and not bother at all, (Trim a bit if it gets really out of hand but not all of it), I honestly thought it looked really SEXY, WOMANLY, and NATURAL!!

    I simply refuse to shave (noooo, it's SO bad, the skin there is so sensitive and I will just get stubble there in like a day, and then you'll be complaining that I'm giving you a rash ๐Ÿ™„), I'm NOT getting a wax, my only other option is to use hair removal cream, which was actually alright and didn't irritate me too much, its just a faff more than anything.

    So guys, are you still completely grossed out by a bush of pubic hair? Or are guys a lot more woke about it now?

    I personally think it looks FINE and is so much easier and less painful. But I don't really wanna go around grossing out guys or having people making fun of me ๐Ÿ™„ (speaking of which, please don't do that at all, just try to be empathetic or compassionate.)

    If you want a girl to have no or little hair, and are adversely against them having a bush, what are your reasons and could you explain why?

    Oh and in the nicest way possible, do you actually have a substantial amount of experience with women? I DON'T WANT to hear from virgins who think every woman should look like Emily Ratajkowski and have not one hair apart from on their head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    So yeah I would REALLY appreciate people's opinions ๐Ÿ˜ it's a sensitive topic, so please be nice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,122
    Rep Power: 12617
    SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmashinYoungVag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SmashinYoungVag is offline
    Did not read lol
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Did not read lol
    OK then why are you here? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Brosnbroccoli's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Age: 26
    Posts: 5,189
    Rep Power: 17240
    Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brosnbroccoli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brosnbroccoli is offline
    Wall of text
    No cliffs
    Age 50
    Post count 2
    Red


    Did not read phaggot.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    Wall of text
    No cliffs
    Age 50
    Post count 2
    Red


    Did not read phaggot.

    I don't know what the other stuff means, but my age isn't 50 I'm in my late 20s I don't know how to change it.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned Underwrought's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,375
    Rep Power: 0
    Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Underwrought is offline
    Who gives a fukk about your monologue. Pubic hair is nasty you dirty kunt, shave it.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User xxAchillesxx's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 6,294
    Rep Power: 89800
    xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xxAchillesxx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    xxAchillesxx is offline
    Prefer pubic hair. Roman name is Carpetus Munchus Maximus.

    Also, strong once a year post.
    **Doesn't have a sig crew**
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    we're full Custo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    Posts: 1,133
    Rep Power: 7477
    Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Custo is offline
    Negged
    AP#3
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    endangered species xvicknumber7x's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: United States
    Posts: 16,980
    Rep Power: 29167
    xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    xvicknumber7x is online now
    dont give a fuuck if shes hot
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User EasternHammer's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Age: 34
    Posts: 813
    Rep Power: 2197
    EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    EasternHammer is offline
    I don't think anyone minds hair down below as long as it's above your actual pussy. Nothing wrong with the landing strip or the triangle, as long as it's neatly trimmed. Definitely get that hair off your inner thighs, vulva, and perineum, that's a no go. Rule of thumb-if the hair is starting to curl it's way too long. I think this is a nice middle ground between bald and full natural bush that will be acceptable for 95% of guys. I would think only weirdos insist on bald or full bush.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by xxAchillesxx View Post
    Prefer pubic hair. Roman name is Carpetus Munchus Maximus.

    Also, strong once a year post.
    Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for you reply. Have an amazing day!!!! Assuming this is half-serious at least......
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    dont give a fuuck if shes hot
    Thank you for your reply! Have an amazing day!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by EasternHammer View Post
    I don't think anyone minds hair down below as long as it's above your actual pussy. Nothing wrong with the landing strip or the triangle, as long as it's neatly trimmed. Definitely get that hair off your inner thighs, vulva, and perineum, that's a no go. Rule of thumb-if the hair is starting to curl it's way too long. I think this is a nice middle ground between bald and full natural bush that will be acceptable for 95% of guys. I would think only weirdos insist on bald or full bush.
    Thank you for your honest, but respectful, reply. That makes complete sense and seems fair! Thank you for going into detail over this as well.

    Have an amazing day friend!
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User JoeDelts's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 46
    Posts: 4,326
    Rep Power: 41924
    JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JoeDelts is offline
    Age : 50
    Claims: Female
    Spoon Pic: None
    Join Date: Jan. 2018
    Posts: 7
    Subject of first thread: STRONG

    Odds OP is not a neckbearded basement dweller larping as a female: Bout 1 in 350
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User MilkforBrains's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2016
    Age: 28
    Posts: 2,544
    Rep Power: 14092
    MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MilkforBrains is offline
    Love the bush.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Love the bush.
    Hooray then ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you for your reply friend!
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User leanmusclequeen's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100) leanmusclequeen is not very well liked. (-100)
    leanmusclequeen is offline
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    Age : 50
    Claims: Female
    Spoon Pic: None
    Join Date: Jan. 2018
    Posts: 7
    Subject of first thread: STRONG

    Odds OP is not a neckbearded basement dweller larping as a female: Bout 1 in 350
    LOLL I made this account ages ago then just never decided to use it. Even if I was 50, so what?! But I'm in late 20's and don't know how to change it.

    I just wanted honest opinions on this, and I know how brutal and unapologetic people are on here, so I figured it was better than asking some girls magazine or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I obviously don't wanna post pictures cos it's a kinda embarrassing topic.

    This did make me chuckle though ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Banned Underwrought's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3,375
    Rep Power: 0
    Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Underwrought is offline
    Originally Posted by leanmusclequeen View Post
    LOLL I made this account ages ago then just never decided to use it. Even if I was 50, so what?! But I'm in late 20's and don't know how to change it.

    I just wanted honest opinions on this, and I know how brutal and unapologetic people are on here, so I figured it was better than asking some girls magazine or something ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I obviously don't wanna post pictures cos it's a kinda embarrassing topic.

    This did make me chuckle though ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FUKK off wincel
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 795
    Rep Power: 2345
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is offline
    Originally Posted by EasternHammer View Post
    I don't think anyone minds hair down below as long as it's above your actual pussy. Nothing wrong with the landing strip or the triangle, as long as it's neatly trimmed. Definitely get that hair off your inner thighs, vulva, and perineum, that's a no go. Rule of thumb-if the hair is starting to curl it's way too long. I think this is a nice middle ground between bald and full natural bush that will be acceptable for 95% of guys. I would think only weirdos insist on bald or full bush.
    1000%
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,566
    Rep Power: 13869
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is online now
    Originally Posted by EasternHammer View Post
    I don't think anyone minds hair down below as long as it's above your actual pussy. Nothing wrong with the landing strip or the triangle, as long as it's neatly trimmed. Definitely get that hair off your inner thighs, vulva, and perineum, that's a no go. Rule of thumb-if the hair is starting to curl it's way too long. I think this is a nice middle ground between bald and full natural bush that will be acceptable for 95% of guys. I would think only weirdos insist on bald or full bush.
    Nailed it.

    In the areas you want to be licked the hair needs to go.

    Also make sure there's none visible during doggy.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 6,712
    Rep Power: 13539
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    InsanePain11 is offline
    that feel when you go down to taste a woman and spread those legs, and you see long curly hairs around her tailbone, or a giant unkept bush above her pu$$y. Ugh. Nothin worse brahs, nothin worse..
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: United States
    Posts: 22,855
    Rep Power: 94134
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    NitrogenWidget is offline
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    that feel when you go down to taste a woman and spread those legs, and you see long curly hairs around her tailbone, or a giant unkept bush above her pu$$y. Ugh. Nothin worse brahs, nothin worse..
    the hair diaper!


    i'm ok from trimmed to shaved.
    not:
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Location: Germany
    Posts: 4,992
    Rep Power: 0
    MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100)
    MeFromG is offline
    Originally Posted by leanmusclequeen View Post
    SENSITIVE TOPIC SO BE NICE AND TRY NOT TO JUDGE

    To cut a long story short I haven't dated in a REALLY long time, had some chronic illness and dating or anything was just the last thing on my mind. So I literally haven't had any need or desire to remove hair down there reguarly.

    I want to start dating again and trying to sort myself out a bit. I trimmed down there today as apposed to shaving (ew, no, ouch), and I personally think it looks ****ING ridiculous. It's just like random tufts of hair now, it's itchy because it's still caused a stubble like effect, I have random long and uneven bits as it's hard to reach every nook and point (No John, you do not understand what women go through just because you shave your face), and when I look in the mirror I honestly think it looks ****ing ridiculous. I look like a giant baby or something. I used to feel like this when I removed hair in my last relationship, but I didn't feel I had a choice as it was a different time and it really, really wasn't cool for girls to be hairy back then. :/

    Tbh at the time, I wasn't working out so I kinda hated my body anyway, so it didn't really make a difference to how I felt in bed.


    But, and not to toot my own horn, but recently when I look in the mirror, I'VE BEEN LOOKING SEXY AS ****. However, I'm very much a pear shape.

    So like I can understand having no hair looking REALLY GOOD if you have a perfect pornstar physique, which I don't and never will, but on me I felt like having a bush made look really womanly. It really flattered and emphasised the shape of my hips and ass.

    Whereas now I don't have much hair down there, I feel it just exemplifies the more child-like side of my body (my flatter top half).

    I hope you kind of understand what I'm getting at?

    So I honestly just wanna leave it now and not bother at all, (Trim a bit if it gets really out of hand but not all of it), I honestly thought it looked really SEXY, WOMANLY, and NATURAL!!

    I simply refuse to shave (noooo, it's SO bad, the skin there is so sensitive and I will just get stubble there in like a day, and then you'll be complaining that I'm giving you a rash ๐Ÿ™„), I'm NOT getting a wax, my only other option is to use hair removal cream, which was actually alright and didn't irritate me too much, its just a faff more than anything.

    So guys, are you still completely grossed out by a bush of pubic hair? Or are guys a lot more woke about it now?

    I personally think it looks FINE and is so much easier and less painful. But I don't really wanna go around grossing out guys or having people making fun of me ๐Ÿ™„ (speaking of which, please don't do that at all, just try to be empathetic or compassionate.)

    If you want a girl to have no or little hair, and are adversely against them having a bush, what are your reasons and could you explain why?

    Oh and in the nicest way possible, do you actually have a substantial amount of experience with women? I DON'T WANT to hear from virgins who think every woman should look like Emily Ratajkowski and have not one hair apart from on their head ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    So yeah I would REALLY appreciate people's opinions ๐Ÿ˜ it's a sensitive topic, so please be nice ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    Don't use hair removal cream, especially not on your privat parts. There are so much chemicals in those creams, you certainly don't want them on your skin and therefor them diffusing in your body. They are not healthy and most likely carcinogenic.

    Who cares what guys like! Don't ask anyone how your private parts should look. You do whatever you like and if someone has any problems with your body, then show them the door asap. Don't tolerate red flags for even one moment.

    PS: I understand you completely regarding "feeling womanly".
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

    ~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 795
    Rep Power: 2345
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is offline
    Originally Posted by MeFromG View Post
    Don't use hair removal cream, especially not on your privat parts. There are so much chemicals in those creams, you certainly don't want them on your skin and therefor them diffusing in your body. They are not healthy and most likely carcinogenic.

    Who cares what guys like! Don't ask anyone how your private parts should look. You do whatever you like and if someone has any problems with your body, then show them the door asap. Don't tolerate red flags for even one moment.

    PS: I understand you completely regarding "feeling womanly".
    Muffs can smell. So yes, you can do whatever you like and show men the door if they donโ€™t like it. But... donโ€™t complain if men donโ€™t stick around or wonโ€™t eat you out because of it.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Location: Germany
    Posts: 4,992
    Rep Power: 0
    MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100)
    MeFromG is offline
    Hygiene is always key in life.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

    ~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Registered User Drifterlonghair's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 196
    Rep Power: 534
    Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drifterlonghair is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drifterlonghair is offline
    Mid/Late 20s guy here. Bush is fine with me and even preferred depending on the woman. It turns me on to see at least some hair, but Iโ€™m obviously not gonna turn a girl down based on her pubic hairstyle or lack thereof. Iโ€™ve actually asked girlfriends in the past to stop shaving cause I preferred that. My friends are split on this topic about 50-50, seemingly depending on how much porn influenced their sexual development
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User Bonesbrahh's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 129
    Rep Power: 537
    Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonesbrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bonesbrahh is offline
    Don't mind a landing strip, but in general totally shaved/waxed is by FAR the sexiest and most hygenic. Hair in those areas is fuking disgusting.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Registered User tbonestake's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 1,463
    Rep Power: 5210
    tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000) tbonestake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tbonestake is offline
    Prefer bush, tbh.
    907 crew
    Goes to gym crew
    Plain white T crew
    Cardio crew
    Pc gaming master race crew
    Founding member of Eternal Bulk Society
    Picture that w a Kodak
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Registered User Kev1972's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Location: Big Arm, Montana, United States
    Posts: 27,397
    Rep Power: 123573
    Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kev1972 is offline
    All women had bush in the 80s. Kind of miss getting pubes stuck in my teeth tbh.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    CHILD PLEASE the700level's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Age: 34
    Posts: 6,858
    Rep Power: 16893
    the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) the700level is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the700level is offline
    Pics
    Disregard females, acquire real estate.

    MAGA
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com