Reply
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User zesttyONdemand's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    zesttyONdemand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zesttyONdemand is offline

    What is up with my chest?

    Been working out seriously for around a year and a half. I’ve seen some decent gains on all my other muscle groups, but my chest is seriously lacking. What do you guys think it is? Poor diet, genetics, bad form, or other? Any constructive feed back is greatly appreciated.

    P.S. pics are in my gallery
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User zesttyONdemand's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    zesttyONdemand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zesttyONdemand is offline
    Originally Posted by zesttyONdemand View Post
    Been working out seriously for around a year and a half. I’ve seen some decent gains on all my other muscle groups, but my chest is seriously lacking. What do you guys think it is? Poor diet, genetics, bad form, or other? Any constructive feed back is greatly appreciated.

    P.S. pics are in my gallery
    By the way I’m only 19 don’t know why it says 50 in my profile
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Kanye West 2020 🇺🇸 alec935's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2020
    Posts: 181
    Rep Power: 254
    alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alec935 is offline
    We all have genetic strongpoints and weakpoints. My chest grew no matter what I did but my biceps were stubborn af. So I started murdering them with all different types of curl variations for tons of volume and they grew.

    How about you focus really hard on your chest? Hit it with tons of different exercises from different angles (flies, bench, incline, decline, chest dips) really focus on squeezing it at the top while maintaining a mind-muscle connection. I guarantee your chest will grow

    Also, definitely make sure you're hitting it twice a week. 3x might be ideal (don't do every exercise each time)
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User zesttyONdemand's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    zesttyONdemand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zesttyONdemand is offline
    Originally Posted by alec935 View Post
    We all have genetic strongpoints and weakpoints. My chest grew no matter what I did but my biceps were stubborn af. So I started murdering them with all different types of curl variations for tons of volume and they grew.

    How about you focus really hard on your chest? Hit it with tons of different exercises from different angles (flies, bench, incline, decline, chest dips) really focus on squeezing it at the top while maintaining a mind-muscle connection. I guarantee your chest will grow

    Also, definitely make sure you're hitting it twice a week. 3x might be ideal (don't do every exercise each time)
    Yeah, I’d definitely say it’s my weak point, generically speaking. I’m hitting chest twice a week rn with a push/pull/legs routine. I could try and find a point in the routine to add another chest day maybe with one of the legs days. Do you think I should be focusing on lifting heavier weight for 5-8 reps or just repping out a more moderate at around 8-12?
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Itsoverboyosx's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 131
    Rep Power: 0
    Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000) Itsoverboyosx is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Itsoverboyosx is offline
    Sounds bad ngl
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Kanye West 2020 🇺🇸 alec935's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2020
    Posts: 181
    Rep Power: 254
    alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alec935 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alec935 is offline
    Originally Posted by zesttyONdemand View Post
    Yeah, I’d definitely say it’s my weak point, generically speaking. I’m hitting chest twice a week rn with a push/pull/legs routine. I could try and find a point in the routine to add another chest day maybe with one of the legs days. Do you think I should be focusing on lifting heavier weight for 5-8 reps or just repping out a more moderate at around 8-12?
    8-12 is best (the majority of sets) but do some sets around 6 and others around 15
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User zesttyONdemand's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    zesttyONdemand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zesttyONdemand is offline
    Originally Posted by Itsoverboyosx View Post
    Sounds bad ngl
    I love the name
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User alisaweaver's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 38
    Rep Power: 0
    alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000) alisaweaver is a complete loser! (-2000)
    alisaweaver is online now
    I think you need to work hard on your chest. Try to change your training programm and add more exercises for your chest such as chest dips, cable fly or barbell bench press. If it doesn't work at all, think about your nutrition, and if it isn't a problem, you can see a doctor or just let it go.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com