Reply
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline

    Confusing situation

    Hello people. Can You' give me your opinion please. I have meet a beautiful girl at the gym. She works at the reception in that gym. I send her friend requests on Facebook and Instagram and she accepted. But she confuses me. Sometimes she's very nice to me, she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name. She tells me about her family. We talk about training, exercises. Sometimes when I cant find for example dumbbell or something else in the gym she approach me and ask me what am I looking for and then she help me to find it. Unfortunately she is more often cold and distant. Sometimes she passed infront of me witout any word, without even look at me. What is wrong with her ? Why is she acting so differently with me ? Why does she treat me a few days in one way (nice way) and the other days in another way (cold way) ? She always treats the other guys in the gym the same way, she talks to them and laughs as if she has known them for 100 years, not hot-cold as with me, I'm a little jealous beacuse of that. I noticed that she often plays with her hair when she is alone with me in the gym. I' ve heard that girls play with their hair when they like some guy.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 627
    Rep Power: 1446
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is offline
    Originally Posted by boy123456 View Post
    Hello people. Can You' give me your opinion please. I have meet a beautiful girl at the gym. She works at the reception in that gym. I send her friend requests on Facebook and Instagram and she accepted. But she confuses me. Sometimes she's very nice to me, she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name. She tells me about her family. We talk about training, exercises. Sometimes when I cant find for example dumbbell or something else in the gym she approach me and ask me what am I looking for and then she help me to find it. Unfortunately she is more often cold and distant. Sometimes she passed infront of me witout any word, without even look at me. What is wrong with her ? Why is she acting so differently with me ? Why does she treat me a few days in one way (nice way) and the other days in another way (cold way) ? She always treats the other guys in the gym the same way, she talks to them and laughs as if she has known them for 100 years, not hot-cold as with me, I'm a little jealous beacuse of that. I noticed that she often plays with her hair when she is alone with me in the gym. I' ve heard that girls play with their hair when they like some guy.
    Probably because she’s just doing her job and being social. If she was into you she would never ignore you. This isn’t a girl that’s into you.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User sandman2019's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,252
    Rep Power: 7258
    sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sandman2019 is offline
    How is it confusing? if you like her, ask her out and bang her. if she says no then it will be awkard next time you see her but just brush it off lol.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Probably because she’s just doing her job and being social. If she was into you she would never ignore you. This isn’t a girl that’s into you.
    You are very pessimistic.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    How is it confusing? if you like her, ask her out and bang her. if she says no then it will be awkard next time you see her but just brush it off lol.
    I agree. If she says no then it will be awkard next time when I come to the gym and see her.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Just two comments ? Come on people I need your opinion. Write to me.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Boogeyman spadelexus's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Location: United States
    Posts: 10,013
    Rep Power: 41376
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spadelexus is offline
    Dude, there's literally no way anybody can know the answers to your questions with 100% certainty. Only interpretation from their own experiences/how they understand women.

    I've thought women appear to ignore me sometimes because they might have just been staring at me and I look their way, or they are shy / self conscious about something like a pimple on their nose so don't want me to see it.

    But the poster above can be right also, and she ain't into you. That's a very reasonable conclusion.

    Only one way to find out for sure, and it's not by reading posts in your thread.
    #MMGA
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Dude, there's literally no way anybody can know the answers to your questions with 100% certainty. Only interpretation from their own experiences/how they understand women.

    I've thought women appear to ignore me sometimes because they might have just been staring at me and I look their way, or they are shy / self conscious about something like a pimple on their nose so don't want me to see it.

    But the poster above can be right also, and she ain't into you. That's a very reasonable conclusion.

    Only one way to find out for sure, and it's not by reading posts in your thread.
    Thank You' for answer.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) AdikinBawls's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 29
    Posts: 959
    Rep Power: 5689
    AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AdikinBawls is offline
    There's nothing confusing about this situation. Ask her out and you'll get your answer. She's most likely not interested, but there's only one way to know for sure.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

    Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    There's nothing confusing about this situation. Ask her out and you'll get your answer. She's most likely not interested, but there's only one way to know for sure.
    If She is not interested why she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name ?
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User BourgeoisBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2015
    Age: 29
    Posts: 531
    Rep Power: 1373
    BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    BourgeoisBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by boy123456 View Post
    If She is not interested why she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name ?
    Thats her job... Just lmfao.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by BourgeoisBrah View Post
    Thats her job... Just lmfao.
    Her job is to enroll me when I pay the membership fee, her job is to show me where are the gym equipment, her job is to say hello and goodbye when I come and leave. But I doubt her job is to ask me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) AdikinBawls's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 29
    Posts: 959
    Rep Power: 5689
    AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AdikinBawls is offline
    Originally Posted by boy123456 View Post
    If She is not interested why she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name ?
    A good receptionist at a gym SHOULD be interested in getting to know the clients. Lol man. brb girl spoke to me, she must want the dink.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

    Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    A good receptionist at a gym SHOULD be interested in getting to know the clients. Lol man. brb girl spoke to me, she must want the dink.
    Getting to know clients. Why ?
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Nacured's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Age: 25
    Posts: 1,635
    Rep Power: 6377
    Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000) Nacured is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nacured is offline
    Originally Posted by boy123456 View Post
    Getting to know clients. Why ?
    Client retention
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User LeanDude84's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 58
    Rep Power: 0
    LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    LeanDude84 is offline
    I wouldn't even go into why she does what she does, it doesn't really matter. Escalate with the girl, ask her on a date, touch her, try to kiss her and you will see where you are at. Trying to figure out why she does what she does is a waste of time.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) AdikinBawls's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Age: 29
    Posts: 959
    Rep Power: 5689
    AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AdikinBawls is offline
    Originally Posted by boy123456 View Post
    Getting to know clients. Why ?
    Why do you think?
    *Natural Calves Crew*

    Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by Nacured View Post
    Client retention
    Not really. If that were the case then she would approach everyone and ask them the same things she asks me. If it was Customer Retention then she would treat everyone the same way. There are 3 categories in the gym. The first category is me, sometimes she approaches me and almost flirting with me and sometimes she ignores me. The second category are the guys that she always ignores and never talks to them. The third category are the guys she always talks with them as if she has known them for 100 years, she never ignore those guys.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User boy123456's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    boy123456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    boy123456 is offline
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Why do you think?
    I Don't Know.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 2,997
    Rep Power: 10617
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    She may ignore you because she has to go do her job (remember, she's working when she's at the gym).

    She may talk to you because it's her job to be friendly to customers.

    Glass half full/half empty.

    You will never know for sure until you ask. You have to get over your fear of rejection sooner or later.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 686
    Rep Power: 663
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    randomuser12345 is offline
    lmao at "oh she's jsut shy" stereotype. Watch how shy she will be when Chad arrives.

    Good rule of thumb. If you aren't sure about how girl is feeling about you - she isn't into you.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com