Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 84
  1. #1
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline

    BPD/Cluster B/ Narcisstic Women

    Seen a bunch of threads posted on her about cluster B women etc.

    Thought I'd ask you guys' experience.

    Personally, I've posted about my ex on here before but to keep it short:

    Physical abuse, Daddy issues, Oversharing of my vulnerabilities and privacy to others. Her own father calling me fat and **** behind my back. She had a codependent mother. She pretty much used me for validation to fix her. Also blaming me for being miserable even though I was drained. No respect for boundaries and my own self improvement. Got pissed and accused me of cheating when I stopped validating her by facetiming or seeing her.

    Therapist all but confirmed to me she was a narcissist.


    Let me know what you think?
    10 weeks no contact and have heaps of energy back already. No she hasnt reached out.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Age: 28
    Posts: 560
    Rep Power: 2785
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dylanstephens54 is offline
    Keep NC even if she reaches out

    Would drain every bit of happyness from you being with someone like that
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by dylanstephens54 View Post
    Keep NC even if she reaches out

    Would drain every bit of happyness from you being with someone like that
    Yeah man, totally agree with you. My happiness just went out the window and I didnt even know why. Was confused as fuk when I was with her as to why I didnt want to do anything with her. Guess it all makes sense now
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Age: 28
    Posts: 560
    Rep Power: 2785
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dylanstephens54 is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Yeah man, totally agree with you. My happiness just went out the window and I didnt even know why. Was confused as fuk when I was with her as to why I didnt want to do anything with her. Guess it all makes sense now
    You probly slowly grew used to it over time so dident realise how much happyness she actually drained from you

    It's common mate so many people stay in relationships because they are comfortable or out of habit yet are not happy at all glad you got out deserve way better than a soul sucking leech like that
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by dylanstephens54 View Post
    You probly slowly grew used to it over time so dident realise how much happyness she actually drained from you

    It's common mate so many people stay in relationships because they are comfortable or out of habit yet are not happy at all glad you got out deserve way better than a soul sucking leech like that
    Thanks man. She really did drain me man. All that other stuff was so disrespectful too. Hurts to know it was all a game to her
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User DustinTheHuss's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2019
    Posts: 982
    Rep Power: 10038
    DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DustinTheHuss is offline
    There's a thread on here about Cluster B women that gets bumped every now and then.

    Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    There's a thread on here about Cluster B women that gets bumped every now and then.

    Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
    Seen a few, heard these Cluster B types are textbook for being bat**** crazy and soul trainers. Correct?
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User Rawsauge's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rawsauge is offline
    These women are prime NC material
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by Rawsauge View Post
    These women are prime NC material
    Know what's funny? I stopped going to see her for 3 weeks and she blamed me for everything. Accusing me of cheating etc. Then dumped me for never wanting to spend time with her. After all her disrespectful bull****. Funny
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User JadedJuan's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 80
    Rep Power: 148
    JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    JadedJuan is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Know what's funny? I stopped going to see her for 3 weeks and she blamed me for everything. Accusing me of cheating etc. Then dumped me for never wanting to spend time with her. After all her disrespectful bull****. Funny
    No offense but if you stop going to see your partner for 3 weeks that would come across as disrepectful, shady, and anyone with self respect would dump you as well lol
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User Rawsauge's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rawsauge is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Know what's funny? I stopped going to see her for 3 weeks and she blamed me for everything. Accusing me of cheating etc. Then dumped me for never wanting to spend time with her. After all her disrespectful bull****. Funny
    It's just what you'd expect. I had crazy ex's that refuse to take any responsibility and will always take every opportunity to shift the blame. It's a coping mind game with these broads. You live & learn, let them be miserable in their own madness.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by JadedJuan View Post
    No offense but if you stop going to see your partner for 3 weeks that would come across as disrepectful, shady, and anyone with self respect would dump you as well lol
    Works both ways buddy.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by Rawsauge View Post
    It's just what you'd expect. I had crazy ex's that refuse to take any responsibility and will always take every opportunity to shift the blame. It's a coping mind game with these broads. You live & learn, let them be miserable in their own madness.

    True, when she physically attacked me she said if I hadn't had said what I'd said she wouldt have done it. She also messaged my sister 2 days into NC saying she tried every other option and nothing changed so the breakup was her final option. Is there something I'm missing here? Or is her messaging my sister trying to get me to chase? Or is it just straight blame shifting and manipulation? Confused bruh
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User Rawsauge's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 14
    Rep Power: 0
    Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rawsauge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rawsauge is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    True, when she physically attacked me she said if I hadn't had said what I'd said she wouldt have done it. She also messaged my sister 2 days into NC saying she tried every other option and nothing changed so the breakup was her final option. Is there something I'm missing here? Or is her messaging my sister trying to get me to chase? Or is it just straight blame shifting and manipulation? Confused bruh
    Another coping mechanism by crazy women, don't fall for it. If I were in your shoes I would just tell your sister that your ex is "unwell" and having issues moving on, and if she continues getting messages like those she should block her from social media. Just continue ignoring her like normal.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by Rawsauge View Post
    Another coping mechanism by crazy women, don't fall for it. If I were in your shoes I would just tell your sister that your ex is "unwell" and having issues moving on, and if she continues getting messages like those she should block her from social media. Just continue ignoring her like normal.
    Yeah I shall do,

    Its ****ing crazy man
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User DustinTheHuss's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2019
    Posts: 982
    Rep Power: 10038
    DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DustinTheHuss is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Seen a few, heard these Cluster B types are textbook for being bat**** crazy and soul trainers. Correct?
    If they get professional help they aren't as bad, but many don't think anything is wrong with them and don't get help.

    A lot of them are really good looking as they put a lot of time in their appearance, so they get guys that way.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    If they get professional help they aren't as bad, but many don't think anything is wrong with them and don't get help.

    A lot of them are really good looking as they put a lot of time in their appearance, so they get guys that way.
    Yeah my ex was really attractive. First time she met me she spent a full week at my flat. Is that a red flag? Love bombing? Spoke about marriage and kids alot to me too.

    Then got to the point she was messaging my sister on nights out asking who I was with etc, also messaged my sister and told her I had ****ed her in the ass and had best one off in the shower, no idea why she did that ****.

    She also physically assaulted me twice.

    Some crazy **** man.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 286
    Rep Power: 351
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Seen a bunch of threads posted on her about cluster B women etc.

    Thought I'd ask you guys' experience.

    Personally, I've posted about my ex on here before but to keep it short:

    Physical abuse, Daddy issues, Oversharing of my vulnerabilities and privacy to others. Her own father calling me fat and **** behind my back. She had a codependent mother. She pretty much used me for validation to fix her. Also blaming me for being miserable even though I was drained. No respect for boundaries and my own self improvement. Got pissed and accused me of cheating when I stopped validating her by facetiming or seeing her.

    Therapist all but confirmed to me she was a narcissist.


    Let me know what you think?
    10 weeks no contact and have heaps of energy back already. No she hasnt reached out.
    I dealt with a cluster B on first semester of faculty. She would constantly harass me in class yet to everyone it was just normal feminine behavior. She would then ignore me everytime I tried talking to her. She was a horrible person and clearly had issues.

    Recently, I've started talking to another girl who seemed to be a cluster B as well however I told her to explain herself to me after saying some rlly dumb **** to me and she apologized and said it was because she liked someone else even tho we went out on a date. Which shows me she has some mild decency and honesty so I didn't brush her off completely. However the cluster B I met in first semester has been blocked on fb for over a year. I'm also willing to block this other girl but I already met a third girl anyways.

    This new girl I met is nice, communicative, submissive, etc. Talking to her and knowing we are cool with each other makes me very relaxed and seems to give place to an easy relationship.

    Cluster B's are not relationship material, nor narcissists or sociopaths. You brush these women off like they were nothing. You might feel bad about broken women, etc. But no, these women don't need saving and they do not care about you. Brush them off and move on
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    I dealt with a cluster B on first semester of faculty. She would constantly harass me in class yet to everyone it was just normal feminine behavior. She would then ignore me everytime I tried talking to her. She was a horrible person and clearly had issues.

    Recently, I've started talking to another girl who seemed to be a cluster B as well however I told her to explain herself to me after saying some rlly dumb **** to me and she apologized and said it was because she liked someone else even tho we went out on a date. Which shows me she has some mild decency and honesty so I didn't brush her off completely. However the cluster B I met in first semester has been blocked on fb for over a year. I'm also willing to block this other girl but I already met a third girl anyways.

    This new girl I met is nice, communicative, submissive, etc. Talking to her and knowing we are cool with each other makes me very relaxed and seems to give place to an easy relationship.

    Cluster B's are not relationship material, nor narcissists or sociopaths. You brush these women off like they were nothing. You might feel bad about broken women, etc. But no, these women don't need saving and they do not care about you. Brush them off and move on
    Appreciate you sharing your experience man. I'm 10 weeks out of the relationship and to be honest it broke me, I've taken some comparison photos from before I met her to after and the difference just blows my mind. Each day she was just sucking me dry of energy. All the **** listed above just destroyed me, ontop of that always playing the victim etc.


    How long did it take for you to recover? I'm still struggling at 10 weeks and I'm worried I'll be stuck in this position for a while. I'm distracting myself with gym etc
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 286
    Rep Power: 351
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Appreciate you sharing your experience man. I'm 10 weeks out of the relationship and to be honest it broke me, I've taken some comparison photos from before I met her to after and the difference just blows my mind. Each day she was just sucking me dry of energy. All the **** listed above just destroyed me, ontop of that always playing the victim etc.


    How long did it take for you to recover? I'm still struggling at 10 weeks and I'm worried I'll be stuck in this position for a while. I'm distracting myself with gym etc
    I couldn't take her out of my head for perhaps a whole year of NC. My experience is even worse than yours because I was so fixated on keeping contact that she even played victim with the school council and I was called by the school whilst being scolded by some random bishes working there that knew nothing about me, her or anything besides being bad teachers lmao.

    Dealing with her also destroyed my social life. A side from her constant energy sucking she would also use others to manipulate me. She wouldn't say a single word to me yet flirt physically and gossip about my reaction. Just this year I managed to make some friends I go out with to eat and talk. Cluster B destroys self-esteem. Sometimes even today I feel my friends are too good for me. To stable, to financially well. It's like all the insecurities she has about herself she transfers them to you.

    In my case:
    Takes about a year of NC to recover decently. It's gonna be until 2 years maybe that I might fully recover and forget about her entirely.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    I couldn't take her out of my head for perhaps a whole year of NC. My experience is even worse than yours because I was so fixated on keeping contact that she even played victim with the school council and I was called by the school whilst being scolded by some random bishes working there that knew nothing about me, her or anything besides being bad teachers lmao.

    Dealing with her also destroyed my social life. A side from her constant energy sucking she would also use others to manipulate me. She wouldn't say a single word to me yet flirt physically and gossip about my reaction. Just this year I managed to make some friends I go out with to eat and talk. Cluster B destroys self-esteem. Sometimes even today I feel my friends are too good for me. To stable, to financially well. It's like all the insecurities she has about herself she transfers them to you.

    In my case:
    Takes about a year of NC to recover decently. It's gonna be until 2 years maybe that I might fully recover and forget about her entirely.
    Damn man, sorry to hear about that. You shouldnt have had to go through something so manipulative.

    I agree with the self esteem thing, mine is completely shot, I feel like I wont ever find anyone now and all my game that I had with women has disappeared. Even when I'm dressing better, losing 27lbs, looking better, I still have no self confidence or esteem that I used to and it feels like she is the only person to fix it and make me feel better.

    Is that the position they put you in? I know that I said above to another guy that she messaged my sister post breakup etc, I feel sorry for her in a way, and I've been blaming myself.

    Dunno if this is normal, but my heads ****ed and it still feels I want her in my life moving forward.

    Sucks brah
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 286
    Rep Power: 351
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Damn man, sorry to hear about that. You shouldnt have had to go through something so manipulative.

    I agree with the self esteem thing, mine is completely shot, I feel like I wont ever find anyone now and all my game that I had with women has disappeared. Even when I'm dressing better, losing 27lbs, looking better, I still have no self confidence or esteem that I used to and it feels like she is the only person to fix it and make me feel better.

    Is that the position they put you in? I know that I said above to another guy that she messaged my sister post breakup etc, I feel sorry for her in a way, and I've been blaming myself.

    Dunno if this is normal, but my heads ****ed and it still feels I want her in my life moving forward.

    Sucks brah
    Yeah I felt sorry for this cluster B I was dealing with. It gives off a hint of irrationality and over emotional actions that I would justify as "she is like this because she is too good" instead of the usual reaction everyone else would have or tell me which was: "she's a nutjob". The reality is that cluster B women like being cluster B's. They like the drama, they like the rush and they just see you as means towards that rush. You in particular are nothing special and she is going to move on quick from you even quicker than normal healthy women would. Move on lmao

    Besides this you will feel 10x times better once recovering because now you know who not to mess with for a relationship. Cheers fellas
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Yeah I felt sorry for this cluster B I was dealing with. It gives off a hint of irrationality and over emotional actions that I would justify as "she is like this because she is too good" instead of the usual reaction everyone else would have or tell me which was: "she's a nutjob". The reality is that cluster B women like being cluster B's. They like the drama, they like the rush and they just see you as means towards that rush. You in particular are nothing special and she is going to move on quick from you even quicker than normal healthy women would. Move on lmao

    Besides this you will feel 10x times better once recovering because now you know who not to mess with for a relationship. Cheers fellas

    I used to make excuses for her to my mum and sister etc, when they could see straight through her controlling actions. Crazy to think about.

    Appreciate the advice dude
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Bump
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User didact117's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Age: 27
    Posts: 2,353
    Rep Power: 4617
    didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) didact117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didact117 is offline
    Good.

    These kind of persons should be avoided at all cost. All guys should read about it so they could recognize them fast and dash out.
    Cured from yellow fever crew

    Cured from taylor swift fever crew

    Cat has bigger social life then me crew

    Agar.io misc crew : Parrotbrah
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Registered User BritishTwit's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,632
    Rep Power: 4027
    BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritishTwit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BritishTwit is offline
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    There's a thread on here about Cluster B women that gets bumped every now and then.

    Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
    Link? thx in advance
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Registered User DustinTheHuss's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2019
    Posts: 982
    Rep Power: 10038
    DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DustinTheHuss is offline
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    Link? thx in advance
    I searched for it:

    https://igoodies.000webhostapp.com/?viagra=showt...5447541&page=1
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Registered User Ginj's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 90
    Rep Power: 154
    Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ginj is offline
    Originally Posted by didact117 View Post
    Good.

    These kind of persons should be avoided at all cost. All guys should read about it so they could recognize them fast and dash out.
    I backed off from her for 3 weeks. Didnt answer her calls or go see her. She then dumps me claiming 'I'm talking to other women' or ' I never want to see her'

    Straight after shes manipulated my family, been disrespectful and has a toxic disrespectful father, she expected me to respect her.

    Did alot for the bish, helped her with a new flat, moving **** in, she stayed at my parents 8 weeks no rent so she could start her no job without any issues to do with accommodation.

    Turned round and didnt reciprocate. Instead was abusive, overstepped boundaries, told my sister about what we did in bed together and my own sexual fetishes etc. Slapped me. Her dad called me fst and ****, even though I'm strong and built like a ****house.

    Wondered why I started to go distant and not wanting to see her.

    Used to shout c*nt at people when she was driving too. Always complaining about parcels and **** not being delivered in time.

    Yet I'm to blame apparently for everything going downhill. She also messaged my sister saying she tried every other route and nothing changed and that I was bringing her down. Blame shifted to me so she did nothing wrong in her eyes.

    Apparently her idea of contribution was buying me diet monsters, cooking food and having sex with me.

    Lmfao.

    She gained more from me than I did from her.


    Sounds Borderline?

    Dodged a bullet?
    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 286
    Rep Power: 351
    EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    I backed off from her for 3 weeks. Didnt answer her calls or go see her. She then dumps me claiming 'I'm talking to other women' or ' I never want to see her'

    Straight after shes manipulated my family, been disrespectful and has a toxic disrespectful father, she expected me to respect her.

    Did alot for the bish, helped her with a new flat, moving **** in, she stayed at my parents 8 weeks no rent so she could start her no job without any issues to do with accommodation.

    Turned round and didnt reciprocate. Instead was abusive, overstepped boundaries, told my sister about what we did in bed together and my own sexual fetishes etc. Slapped me. Her dad called me fst and ****, even though I'm strong and built like a ****house.

    Wondered why I started to go distant and not wanting to see her.

    Used to shout c*nt at people when she was driving too. Always complaining about parcels and **** not being delivered in time.

    Yet I'm to blame apparently for everything going downhill. She also messaged my sister saying she tried every other route and nothing changed and that I was bringing her down. Blame shifted to me so she did nothing wrong in her eyes.

    Apparently her idea of contribution was buying me diet monsters, cooking food and having sex with me.

    Lmfao.

    She gained more from me than I did from her.


    Sounds Borderline?

    Dodged a bullet?
    Definitely dodged a bullet. Cluster B women are all up for that type of drama man. Hoy shouldn't any of her actions personally and move on asap before things get worse.

    Imagine being married to her and being divorced raped right now. Sounds like **** huh? Move on.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Here's beer Mr Beer's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: In the bar
    Posts: 33,135
    Rep Power: 90162
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mr Beer is offline
    Don't see the point of this last post OP - she's a total chitshow and now you're broken up. Job done, time to move on. It almost sounds like you want her to be reasonable and accept that she's the problem. Good luck with that. You can't make people think what they should think and it's pointless trying to do so.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://igoodies.000webhostapp.com/?viagra=showthread.php?t=176675491

    “Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com