Reply
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Registered User 647584857's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 106
    Rep Power: 0
    647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 647584857 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    647584857 is offline

    Why won't United States Post office go digital to save costs?

    Cliffs : Congress wants USPS to go digital to save costs since they in the RED big time.

    : Corporations say no or "we will cut off your campaign's contributions"

    : Corporations use the post office to spam regular tax payers with spam at cheap costs.

    : Digital would have spam blockers
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Dad gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 16,826
    Rep Power: 162277
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is offline
    Brah that’s the “Implied” Power the consultation gives us to make federal roads

    https://www.heritage.org/constitutio...45/post-office
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User Firefightn24's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: Texas, United States
    Age: 31
    Posts: 5,153
    Rep Power: 26560
    Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefightn24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Firefightn24 is offline
    Just make corporations pay what we do to mail a letter. Either the spam will stop, or the USPS will be in the black in one single day. Jesus, I wonder how much money they burn delivering stuff people just instantly throw away.
    Being anti-2nd Amendment is like saying "We have too many rights, please take some away!"
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Punk Jazz pengh's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Posts: 7,114
    Rep Power: 51813
    pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pengh is offline
    So much wasted crap. I hate the ****ing US mail.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

    Strange hobbies
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User Halfway's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 22,001
    Rep Power: 182636
    Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Halfway is offline
    "Saving costs" isn't the aim of federal makework programs - using your money to keep otherwise unemployable people in comfy jobs with no accountability and a nice pension to retire on is, however.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    High Plains Lifter Mark1T's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Posts: 24,056
    Rep Power: 218379
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mark1T is online now
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    "Saving costs" isn't the aim of federal makework programs - using your money to keep otherwise unemployable people in comfy jobs with no accountability and a nice pension to retire on is, however.
    Agreed and to add, the government isn't in the industry to save money and like most organizations run by the government, it's a giant cluster-fuk.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

    Misc Blood Drive: https://igoodies.000webhostapp.com/?viagra=showthread.php?t=175220881
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    📶 🔌🔋 99% LukeLissen's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: United States
    Posts: 17,976
    Rep Power: 101058
    LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LukeLissen is offline
    Maybe start charging China properly for shipments from there ...


    Trump Fights to Fix Shipping Rates That Favor China
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...na_139960.html

    Did you know that it costs significantly more to mail a package to Boise from Boston than it does from Beijing?

    According to the U.S. Postal Service, it costs around $20 to mail a small parcel weighing 4.4 pounds from one U.S. state to another, yet mailing the same package from China only costs about $5. Millions of Americans who have purchased consumer goods online from Chinese sellers for a few bucks, shipping included, have likely noticed this disparity first-hand.

    This shipping differential is the product of the U.S. government subsidizing Chinese shipments. The government estimates USPS delivers Chinese goods at a 40% to 70% discount, losing money on each package it delivers.

    This unfair dynamic hurts U.S. small businesses, whose bottom lines are increasingly reliant on e-commerce, because it allows China to dump its often-counterfeit products in the U.S. market at an artificially low cost. And it sticks taxpayers with the tab because they are on the hook for bailing out the government-funded USPS. Yes, you read that right. Uncle Sam allows this to happen and is ultimately to blame. With a friend like this, who needs enemies?

    The Universal Postal Union, a United Nations agency that sets postal rates among its 192-member countries, dictates USPS's artificially low rates. It bizarrely groups China – the world’s second-largest economy – with developing nations like Gabon and Fiji into its third tier of shipping rates, which are just a fraction of what the developed world must pay.

    ...

    Consider some examples of how this current shipping dynamic is hurting U.S. small businesses. Jayme Smaldone, a small New Jersey travel mug manufacturer, pays $6.30 to ship a mug domestically. His Chinese counterparts sell knock-offs of his product for $5.69, including free shipping all the way from China. Becca Peter, a Washington state designer packaging tape manufacturer, pays $3.50 for domestic shipping. Her Chinese competitors charge just $2 for their version of the product, shipping included.

    Bigger businesses and franchises, such as the recently bankrupt Radio Shack and Toys R Us, are also negatively affected. Arthur Herman, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, highlights how an electric voltage measurer cost $24.99 at Radio Shack versus $15.82 at Deal Extreme, a Chinese e-commerce company. At this price differential, many Americans would have purchased at Radio Shack given its reputation and return policy. Yet factor in shipping -- $5.95 at Radio Shack versus free at Deal Extreme – and all of a sudden American consumers are being asked to pay twice as much to purchase their product domestically. Herman argues this dynamic helped kill Radio Shack.

    USPS loses about $300 million per year on Chinese imports -- losing about $1 per small package it delivers. Given that China will deliver hundreds of millions of small packages this year, eliminating this postal subsidy would be enough to move USPS from the red into the black when it comes to Chinese imports.

    Until this happens, USPS will be forced to continue raising domestic shipping rates in an attempt to recoup losses, as it has done in recent years. This means taxpayers and American shippers are effectively subsidizing Chinese merchants.

    Reforming UPU rules has received broad support from across the political spectrum. It is a non-controversial way to level the playing field to help U.S. small businesses compete fairly against their Chinese competitors while also improving the trade deficit.

    ...






    It's astounding what is going on in relation to China, all the way around.

    We're all losing bigtime and paying bigtime in order to make a country of more than a billion communists filthy rich and powerful.
    Last edited by LukeLissen; 01-21-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    - US Constitution author and 2nd President, John Adams, October 11th, 1798
    https://igoodies.000webhostapp.com/?viagra=showthread.php?t=177055701
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Stop or I shoot. dakensta's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Posts: 21,068
    Rep Power: 54220
    dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dakensta is offline
    You guys still get physical spam mail? How quaint.
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

    ***Misc Strength Crew***

    *** Official Misc Photography Crew ***
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Dad gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 16,826
    Rep Power: 162277
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is offline
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    You guys still get physical spam mail? How quaint.
    4-6 a day
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Stop or I shoot. dakensta's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Posts: 21,068
    Rep Power: 54220
    dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dakensta is offline
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    4-6 a day
    Huh. Used to be that way here too, but I guess companies have realised spamming people's email is cheaper.
    Saying that, I rarely get spam email these days either.
    I got one for penis pills last week, and felt nostalgic.
    No one cares if I double my penis size in 2 weeks or not, any more.
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

    ***Misc Strength Crew***

    *** Official Misc Photography Crew ***
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Dad gachase21's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Georgia, United States
    Posts: 16,826
    Rep Power: 162277
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gachase21 is offline
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    Huh. Used to be that way here too, but I guess companies have realised spamming people's email is cheaper.
    Saying that, I rarely get spam email these days either.
    I got one for penis pills last week, and felt nostalgic.
    No one cares if I double my penis size in 2 weeks or not, any more.

    I’m jealous.


    Current gachase spam status


    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Platinum User chaunce54's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 43
    Posts: 13,361
    Rep Power: 65652
    chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chaunce54 is offline
    Originally Posted by Firefightn24 View Post
    Just make corporations pay what we do to mail a letter. Either the spam will stop, or the USPS will be in the black in one single day. Jesus, I wonder how much money they burn delivering stuff people just instantly throw away.
    This.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

    WWPB2D

    Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Platinum User chaunce54's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 43
    Posts: 13,361
    Rep Power: 65652
    chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chaunce54 is offline
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    I’m jealous.


    Current gachase spam status


    [url=https://ibb.co/5WYdDtN][url]
    I have one email address for SPAM and one for actual use lol. Whenever I have to put in an email address online, I use the SPAM email and then just basically ignore it.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

    WWPB2D

    Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User elterrible987's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Posts: 13,939
    Rep Power: 34185
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    elterrible987 is online now
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Maybe start charging China properly for shipments from there ...


    Trump Fights to Fix Shipping Rates That Favor China
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...na_139960.html

    Did you know that it costs significantly more to mail a package to Boise from Boston than it does from Beijing?

    According to the U.S. Postal Service, it costs around $20 to mail a small parcel weighing 4.4 pounds from one U.S. state to another, yet mailing the same package from China only costs about $5. Millions of Americans who have purchased consumer goods online from Chinese sellers for a few bucks, shipping included, have likely noticed this disparity first-hand.

    This shipping differential is the product of the U.S. government subsidizing Chinese shipments. The government estimates USPS delivers Chinese goods at a 40% to 70% discount, losing money on each package it delivers.

    This unfair dynamic hurts U.S. small businesses, whose bottom lines are increasingly reliant on e-commerce, because it allows China to dump its often-counterfeit products in the U.S. market at an artificially low cost. And it sticks taxpayers with the tab because they are on the hook for bailing out the government-funded USPS. Yes, you read that right. Uncle Sam allows this to happen and is ultimately to blame. With a friend like this, who needs enemies?

    The Universal Postal Union, a United Nations agency that sets postal rates among its 192-member countries, dictates USPS's artificially low rates. It bizarrely groups China – the world’s second-largest economy – with developing nations like Gabon and Fiji into its third tier of shipping rates, which are just a fraction of what the developed world must pay.

    ...

    Consider some examples of how this current shipping dynamic is hurting U.S. small businesses. Jayme Smaldone, a small New Jersey travel mug manufacturer, pays $6.30 to ship a mug domestically. His Chinese counterparts sell knock-offs of his product for $5.69, including free shipping all the way from China. Becca Peter, a Washington state designer packaging tape manufacturer, pays $3.50 for domestic shipping. Her Chinese competitors charge just $2 for their version of the product, shipping included.

    Bigger businesses and franchises, such as the recently bankrupt Radio Shack and Toys R Us, are also negatively affected. Arthur Herman, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, highlights how an electric voltage measurer cost $24.99 at Radio Shack versus $15.82 at Deal Extreme, a Chinese e-commerce company. At this price differential, many Americans would have purchased at Radio Shack given its reputation and return policy. Yet factor in shipping -- $5.95 at Radio Shack versus free at Deal Extreme – and all of a sudden American consumers are being asked to pay twice as much to purchase their product domestically. Herman argues this dynamic helped kill Radio Shack.

    USPS loses about $300 million per year on Chinese imports -- losing about $1 per small package it delivers. Given that China will deliver hundreds of millions of small packages this year, eliminating this postal subsidy would be enough to move USPS from the red into the black when it comes to Chinese imports.

    Until this happens, USPS will be forced to continue raising domestic shipping rates in an attempt to recoup losses, as it has done in recent years. This means taxpayers and American shippers are effectively subsidizing Chinese merchants.

    Reforming UPU rules has received broad support from across the political spectrum. It is a non-controversial way to level the playing field to help U.S. small businesses compete fairly against their Chinese competitors while also improving the trade deficit.

    ...






    It's astounding what is going on in relation to China, all the way around.

    We're all losing bigtime and paying bigtime in order to make a country of more than a billion communists filthy rich and powerful.


    yeah bruh, you can go on ebay and order small items direct epacket from china and pay like $2 total for the item AND the shipping. chit is nuts. Can take 3-4 weeks or whatever but still, its just mind boggling, someone is obviously subsidizing the true cost.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Platinum User chaunce54's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 43
    Posts: 13,361
    Rep Power: 65652
    chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chaunce54 is offline
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    yeah bruh, you can go on ebay and order small items direct epacket from china and pay like $2 total for the item AND the shipping. chit is nuts. Can take 3-4 weeks or whatever but still, its just mind boggling, someone is obviously subsidizing the true cost.
    The poor bastards in China that are making pennies an hour for labor are subsidizing part of it, and we (the consumer) are subsidizing the rest.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

    WWPB2D

    Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User BFast55's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts: 17,059
    Rep Power: 44634
    BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BFast55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BFast55 is offline
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    "Saving costs" isn't the aim of federal makework programs - using your money to keep otherwise unemployable people in comfy jobs with no accountability and a nice pension to retire on is, however.
    Came in to post this.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

    "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User Dan_S's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 36
    Posts: 9,804
    Rep Power: 56968
    Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dan_S is offline
    I can't believe people are still spouting off this nonsense about the USPS being in the red. Been debunking this for almost a decade and a half now.

    Congress passed a law in 2006 which required the USPS to "pre-fund" its pension. This is basically accounting for a brand new employee, who may never even reach retirement, with a fully funded pension at the time of hire.

    Can you imagine telling any organization that they had to set aside money for people that aren't even out of their probationary period so they can maybe, one day, retire? Of course they'd be in the red with that kind of retarded logic. Congress saddled the USPS with a giant albatross of liabilities that no organization would ever be able to overcome.

    If not for that, the USPS actually operated as one of the most efficient federal government organizations.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    OIF III JontheAtheist's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 4,560
    Rep Power: 25552
    JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JontheAtheist is offline
    Major overhaul of the US Postal system would be a capital project.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

    Misc Crew

    Combat Veterans Crew
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Anti-Circumcision JoshSP1985's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: Franklin, Indiana, United States
    Posts: 50,924
    Rep Power: 112323
    JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JoshSP1985 is offline
    Pretty sure I remember reading something that the Postmaster General said anything such as mass digital or a do not mail list (similar to do not call list) would basically make the USPS non existent.
    IIRC though that was before they really started to get into the parcel market so /shrug.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com