Reply
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User alphatan's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Posts: 3,424
    Rep Power: 270
    alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphatan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alphatan is offline

    I wait for sloots to approach me first bcz I’m extremely insecure. Wut do ? (See)

    I’ve got laid by being approached first by really good looking girls and lots of numbers too (but I never text them)

    Went out yesterday with this depressed guy who ruined the night anyways (long story) but still kinda got approached twice (Can’t really call that approach)
    Brb one girl gave me her drink and kissed me but then she walked away (8/10 for me... skinny 18-19 year old brunette with big tits cute af face)
    Other 2 chicks told my buddy she finds me attractive but she didn’t talk to me (6/10 and 5/10)

    Other chick (this was 9/10 for me, really pretty face skinny with big tits) started dancing with me but that’s just for attention so Idc

    I fapped three times yesterday and I was feeling depressed and couldn’t keep eye contact with anyone

    Anyways I was pissed for some reason so I went up to girl and told her look you’re not even cute and you probably thought I’m approaching you so you’re worried omg he’s approaching me but I’m not **** you... she was like I’m not worried and looked like she’s about to cry (She was actually super cute)

    Went to other chick who was chubby and said look you’re 4-5/10 and I’m 7 I’m 2 points above you wanna hook up or no, she said no I said **** you’re insecure
    Went up to third girl and I angrily said you’re not type don’t look at me (she was 5/10) again she looked like she’s about to cry


    Do I have mental issues ?? How do I fix myself
    Is there anything I can do to help my self esteem ???

    I actually have a fwb right now maybe around 7/10 face for me but no tits (nice ass tho and skinny waist) so I wanna upgrade

    I have sharp unique features so I know that’s turn off to lots of girls bcz I see girls with guys with not jawline and thin balding hair
    Bcz I know I’m not ugly but ive been rejected by ugly/avg girls



    I know I’m weird looking bcz I get lots of stares from older sloots too but they tell me they’re married if I approach them (I’m not even interested I do it to work on my game)

    I just don’t wanna he rejected in front of other sloots bcz that lowers your value and then no one wants you

    How do you guys approach without the fear of rejection ??? (If 1 rejects you rest will too bcz of lower value)
    I’m banned from dating apps so can’t do online anymore
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 558
    Rep Power: 1308
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is online now
    Maybe not refer to them as sloots? Class gets ass.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User johnnydeep1's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,278
    Rep Power: 0
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    johnnydeep1 is online now
    Back in middle and high school girls would approach me all the time. I was a Gaga-Chad back then, so that explained a lot of it. I would recommend you get in the best shape you can and dress nicely. They only approach Chads and Gaga chads
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 558
    Rep Power: 1308
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is online now
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Back in middle and high school girls would approach me all the time. I was a Gaga-Chad back then, so that explained a lot of it. I would recommend you get in the best shape you can and dress nicely. They only approach Chads and Gaga chads
    Will you shut the Fu(k up and get off this site. You are a 25 year old virgin that lives with your parents. Nobody is taking advice from you.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User dolvioblue's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 558
    Rep Power: 1308
    dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    dolvioblue is online now
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    I live with my parents because my job is just 10 minutes away, genius. I can easily afford my own apartment. Can you?
    https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/v...RCH_KO0,25.htm
    You know I don't actually do that for work right?
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User Nacured's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Age: 25
    Posts: 1,436
    Rep Power: 4833
    Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nacured is offline
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post

    I fapped three times yesterday and I was feeling depressed and couldn’t keep eye contact with anyone

    Anyways I was pissed for some reason so I went up to girl and told her look you’re not even cute and you probably thought I’m approaching you so you’re worried omg he’s approaching me but I’m not **** you... she was like I’m not worried and looked like she’s about to cry (She was actually super cute)

    Went to other chick who was chubby and said look you’re 4-5/10 and I’m 7 I’m 2 points above you wanna hook up or no, she said no I said **** you’re insecure
    Went up to third girl and I angrily said you’re not type don’t look at me (she was 5/10) again she looked like she’s about to cry


    I’m banned from dating apps so can’t do online anymore
    Lol'd hard again at your post! Especially the bold parts...

    Haha you were banned from dating apps for saying you worship Trump and R. Kelly right? I remember that post from months ago cause it was so funny!
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Pozy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1,990
    Rep Power: 7669
    Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000) Pozy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pozy is offline
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    Do I have mental issues ?? How do I fix myself
    Yes, you're phucking retarded, and you can't fix yourself, phunny phucker
    Very truly yours
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User johnnydeep1's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,278
    Rep Power: 0
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    johnnydeep1 is online now
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Will you shut the Fu(k up and get off this site. You are a 25 year old virgin that lives with your parents. Nobody is taking advice from you.
    Why are you so mean? I give op advice and this is what you tell me? What did I do to make you hate me do much?

    Btw I could lose my virginity to that Latina,40 year old if I wanted to, but I am seeing if I have better options first.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User EliasEmmanuel's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 154
    Rep Power: 258
    EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EliasEmmanuel is offline
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    I’ve got laid by being approached first by really good looking girls and lots of numbers too (but I never text them)

    Went out yesterday with this depressed guy who ruined the night anyways (long story) but still kinda got approached twice (Can’t really call that approach)
    Brb one girl gave me her drink and kissed me but then she walked away (8/10 for me... skinny 18-19 year old brunette with big tits cute af face)
    Other 2 chicks told my buddy she finds me attractive but she didn’t talk to me (6/10 and 5/10)

    Other chick (this was 9/10 for me, really pretty face skinny with big tits) started dancing with me but that’s just for attention so Idc

    I fapped three times yesterday and I was feeling depressed and couldn’t keep eye contact with anyone

    Anyways I was pissed for some reason so I went up to girl and told her look you’re not even cute and you probably thought I’m approaching you so you’re worried omg he’s approaching me but I’m not **** you... she was like I’m not worried and looked like she’s about to cry (She was actually super cute)

    Went to other chick who was chubby and said look you’re 4-5/10 and I’m 7 I’m 2 points above you wanna hook up or no, she said no I said **** you’re insecure
    Went up to third girl and I angrily said you’re not type don’t look at me (she was 5/10) again she looked like she’s about to cry


    Do I have mental issues ?? How do I fix myself
    Is there anything I can do to help my self esteem ???

    I actually have a fwb right now maybe around 7/10 face for me but no tits (nice ass tho and skinny waist) so I wanna upgrade

    I have sharp unique features so I know that’s turn off to lots of girls bcz I see girls with guys with not jawline and thin balding hair
    Bcz I know I’m not ugly but ive been rejected by ugly/avg girls



    I know I’m weird looking bcz I get lots of stares from older sloots too but they tell me they’re married if I approach them (I’m not even interested I do it to work on my game)

    I just don’t wanna he rejected in front of other sloots bcz that lowers your value and then no one wants you

    How do you guys approach without the fear of rejection ??? (If 1 rejects you rest will too bcz of lower value)
    I’m banned from dating apps so can’t do online anymore
    I'm pretty sure you're like this after hearing about mgtow, redpill knowledge and you're going through the "rage" phase knowing none of the girls that approach you actually love you so you're on a hate spree doing stupid ****. I would recommend leaving the game for a while because you're confident enough to talk **** at random to girls yet not confident enough to get laid? Wut? You're going mental dude and you're ruining your status. Being rejected isn't even **** in comparison to looking like an ass
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User 300BLK's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Age: 28
    Posts: 17,002
    Rep Power: 9479
    300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    300BLK is offline
    Didn't read all of it, but first of all, I think I told you something similar before, but you need to accept that you're good looking (srs, you're not ugly at all, actually like 7.5/10 no homo), and just accept that as your confidence, not something you just brag and be narcissistic about, but you clearly don't think you are for some reason, or just unsure. Second of all, you need to smile more, appear more fun and outgoing, even if you aren't, just smile more. That look you go for in all your pics you've posted doesn't fit you at all. Then just lets the girls come naturally, and just go for it, unless there's major red flags involved, go for it.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    For the jakes Ironmeister's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2015
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 437
    Rep Power: 1145
    Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000) Ironmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ironmeister is offline
    Unless I read your post wrong - you sound like a slappable, entitled, cheeky kunt. What decent woman wants to hear that chit you're farting out of your mouth? Maybe I read it the wrong way, in which case, like the mayne said earlier - take a few weeks out the game and concentrate on being the best, nicest person you can be. Then maybe you can then proceed to smash. Ugly attitude dries up bishes like Death Valley.
    Owns four guitars but can't play any of them Crew.

    Never mind all that chit.........here comes Mongo Crew
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User seaturtle0987's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100)
    seaturtle0987 is offline
    its all about being true to yourself, practive expressing yourself every day, dont censor yourself and eventually you ll become more and more comfortable
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
www.000webhost.com