community stats
 
workouts tracked

 
goals set

 
total members

Over 1,000,000 People Transforming Their Lives

natural60plus
vinyllyfit

tracked the workout: Jul. 23, 2021 12:13 PM Workout

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
10/10
EXERCISES / SETS
6 / 30
EXERCISES
6
SETS
30
WORKOUT TIME
00:40
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
11,415 Lbs.
Brandon McGuire IG brandon.mcguire.5205
phantom_lord2004

tracked the workout: Jun. 08, 2021 10:23 AM Workout

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
8/10
EXERCISES / SETS
9 / 39
EXERCISES
9
SETS
39
WORKOUT TIME
01:38
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
337,990 Lbs.
maybeFit1180
miguelr1180

tracked the workout: Jul. 23, 2021 10:41 AM Workout

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
9/10
EXERCISES / SETS
12 / 24
EXERCISES
12
SETS
24
WORKOUT TIME
01:11
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
38,880 Lbs.
Michael Lowe
SDevilmikl

tracked the workout: Dwayne Johnson Hercules - Shoulders/Abs

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
10/10
EXERCISES / SETS
8 / 29
EXERCISES
8
SETS
29
WORKOUT TIME
00:53
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
33,550 Lbs.
Karen Kelley (IG Mytinyketolife)
warriorrocker77

tracked the workout: Simple & Sinister

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
8/10
EXERCISES / SETS
5 / 18
EXERCISES
5
SETS
18
WORKOUT TIME
00:29
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
3,110 Lbs.
Kay Middleton
kaygirl

tracked the workout: Jul. 23, 2021 08:51AM

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
9/10
EXERCISES / SETS
1 / 1
EXERCISES
1
SETS
1
WORKOUT TIME
00:50
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:50
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
0 Lbs.
IG Shelly_y
youngs14

tracked the workout: Arnold Chest and Back 2

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
10/10
EXERCISES / SETS
6 / 19
EXERCISES
6
SETS
19
WORKOUT TIME
00:36
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
10,890 Lbs.
William Harper
helostang

tracked the workout: Sep. 12, 2019 5:40 AM Workout

ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
8/10
EXERCISES / SETS
8 / 23
EXERCISES
8
SETS
23
WORKOUT TIME
01:49
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:00
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
37,275 Lbs.
ENERGY LEVEL:
Pumped Up!
SELF RATING:
7/10
EXERCISES / SETS
7 / 35
EXERCISES
7
SETS
35
WORKOUT TIME
00:01
hr min
CARDIO TIME
00:40
hr min
WEIGHT LIFTED
12,150 Lbs.
Robert
LifeExpectant

updated his Fit Post.

Jul 23, 2021

Outdoor sled and loaded carry is primal. No rock music, no indoor gym, just metal and everything I got. Primitive, no machines. Basic pushing. No protocols necessary. No pulleys. No wheels. Just the sun beating down on ‘ya. No cushions. No slogans on wall. Raw. Big picture here. It ain’t how I am gonna look doing this but stressing everything I got in this almost 72 year old bod. It is, indeed, 99 percent mental. The other 1 percent over a gallon of water. My focus dominates and the route becomes flat and friction free. It is a portrait of life. Amen.
15 minutes ago |
IG: fit_dad_role_model
fitdadrolemodel

added a new profile photo.

Kiss the Sun
Kiss the Sun
Pose:
Other
Weight:
-- Lbs.
Body Fat:
--%
Date Taken:
Jul 22, 2021
21 minutes ago
Michael
mbaughn

updated his Fit Post.

Jul 23, 2021

Has anybody ever done a 7 day fast? I was thinking about giving it a try and was curious what results people have gotten from it.
22 minutes ago |